5.05.2011

Doing the stanky leg alone in my room.

At 5:00 on this blessed and glorious day of Cinco de Mayo, I will officially be a senior in college.

First, WHAT THE TAFT?

Second, this reality has caused me to burst into sporadic and uncontrollable dance spasms- whether others are watching or not.

Because you see, I have many reasons to be ecstatic about summer 2011:

  • I've been dreaming of summer since October when I first started praying to be a summer intern in my church's youth group. And PTL, an intern in the youth group I shall be!
  • I get to taft with my family. Every. Stinking. Day. 
  • I will be in Austin. 
  • My favorite people will all be in Austin and I have no doubts that the fun we shall have will be utterly insane. (Shout out to my girlzies Shmeeg and Rodham!!)
  • I have been doing school non-stop since August of 2009. Yes, summer 2010 was mainly a blissful few months spending quality time at good old ACC Northridge campus. And 15 credit hours later, I'm happy I did it. But there's also no way to describe how excited I am for a school-free summer.
Summer is just magical. It is my favorite time of year. And I am not holding back my joy that in 8 hours and 43 minutes it shall be here!

So, back to packing, studying, cleaning, and doing the stanky leg alone in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment